Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome To My New Bog

So what do you think??? Isn't it cute, I know I'm biased. I first what to address Mrs. Miranda Gregg Mayse. She went to be with the Lord after battling cancer. Please keep her mother Michelle, and the rest of her family, in your prayers. She will be laid to rest Tuesday at Mobberly Baptist Church in Longview. Her family has been dear friends of my family for years. We love you Miranda. The past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic. Corey raced at Swan in Tyler this past weekend and WON ALL HIS MOTOS except one. Way to go baby!!! Other than starting to holiday shop, there's just not a whole lot going on. I must mention that my amazing husband got me a new wedding ring. There wasn't anything wrong with my other ring, he just spoils me. The ring he proposed with was the ring his dad gave to his mother when he proposed 20+ years ago. The diamond is flawless and ever so lovely. We wanted to preserve that ring so one day we can give it to our son for his future bride. My new ring is incredible. I must say he did a perfect job! I would post a pic but isn't that just a little tacky? Trust me, it blings! Have a great weekend, and please remember the less fortunate ones around you.

No comments: