Monday, December 1, 2008

Taco Soup, Worthless, Wild Dogs

I just finished making a huge batch of Taco Soup. The whole house smells amazing and I'm starting to think about how worthless I've been over this long weekend. No cleaning, very little cooking, and lots of sleep have made for a pretty great weekend. No laundry has been done, no dogs have been bathed and I'll admit there's dust caked on my ceiling fans! Wow, that was thearuputic. I've actually convinced myself that lighting a few candles just takes care of it all. No worries here, there are not 1, not 2, but 3 candles burning in my home as I blog. Corey thinks I'm a hazard. I think it's resourceful, ;). I can dream right? The dogs are running around the christmas tree knocking every ornament off the bottom 1/3. If Boss chews on one more light, I'm going to lose it. Sara plays coy by laying in front of the fireplace everytime I walk back into the room. I wonder if she truly doesn't know I can hear her footsteps from anywhere in the house. I.Really.Love.My.Dogs. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday, and even greater week. Christmas here we come!!!


Photobucket

No comments: