Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home Alone 3...Lonely in Tatum

Well it's finally here, the infamous Wisconsin trip. Corey is leaving tonight for what will be my first time without him....I have to say that I'm sad! I know the space will probably be good for us both, but what can I say, I just love the @#%# out of my husband. I feel so blessed that we share such a deep bond, cheesey I know, but so true. I thank the Lord everyday for my sweet husband. I'm one lucky lady for sure. Thinking back to our wedding, we made a vow to love through good times and bad....I get butterflies just thinking of all thats happened since that day.

" I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart. I am never without it, anywhere I go, you go, my dear...I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart. " E.E. Cummings

1 comment:

Mrs. Southern said...

I love that quote by Cummings and also hate when my husband is out of town and I'm bored at home! It makes me appreciate him more.:)