Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introducing...



Why Jaron McTee of course. Jaron is my little, well ONLY, brother! He is a senior at the University of Arkansas, works for Kellogg, and has a precious girlfriend named Sagen. I am so lucky to have such a great sibling. Growing up, he was always there to see me through the good times and bad. Lots of break-ups, getting busted, and days of skipping school later, he's still one of my best friends. Jaron is one of those people that lacks tact. If he feels it, he shares it. He has a very uncanny way of getting his opinion stated No.Matter.What. That's what I love about him, he cares enough to tell you the truth even if it hurts. So Jaron, thanks for sticking by me. I'm proud of you, I love you and I can't wait to see you! xoxo



Jaron & Sagen 2008




He has mad skills (don't be jealous)... our cousin Brent's wedding 2008



and yes, he's always been this good ;)....he's Mr. Feel Good in this moment...


Photobucket

No comments: