Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just A Few of My Favorite Things

Thanks to Mrs. Kelli Dixon my blog is back and booming. So in honor of her, here are a few of my faves, in no particular order.





1. Corey's racing of coarse! We have so much fun traveling and meeting so many fun people. Roadtrips are such a great way to spend quality time with my hubby. We have been all over the USA...just chasing our dreams. Awww.



2. East Texas in the fall, it's truly beautiful. As Mimi would say...God's country. The crisp air and football games can't be beat. Not to mention the Holidays'.








3. My newly discovered green thumb.....who knew?!! My roses are awesome, just an fyi. :)

4. ebay
I truly could not live without this place!!!!
I buy everything from kitchenware to jeans to race gear on this site. Being on a student/racer budget I'm not always able to afford the things I love. Thanks to ebay, that's no longer an issue.




5. My KitchenAide Stand mixer


I have my great grandmother's mixer with all the original attachments. Even though it is mustard in color, I just could'nt operate without this must have staple in my kitchen. From making cookies, ice cream, dough, and more, this mixer can handle anything! oh and it looks super chic too.





6. Need I say more? This is by far my favorite store for everything! Although I can't go very often, this place is dear to me. Their hardware is prescious.







ok, so I'm running out of time but now it's your turn. What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

Jill said...

anthropologie=love. and east texas in the fall is lovely.